- What choices are available to users regarding the use of data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of user information
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When submitting data to mysfirm.com, MYS LLC is the sole owners of the information collected. MYS only has access to collect information that users voluntarily provide via email, form submission, or other direct contacts from users. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use the information provided to respond to users in regards to the reason(s) users contacted us. We will not share user information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill user requests, (e.g. to ship an order).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Users may opt out of any future correspondence from MYS at any time by contacting email@example.com. Other inquires available include:
- Stored data relevant to specific users, if any
- Change/correct any user data
- Delete specific user data
- Express any concern users have about our use of individuals’ data
We take precautions to protect user information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements to submit secure data.
Offline: Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.